Wednesday 6 February 2013

MY SARAKASI LIFE

It's being 3 weeks now and i do not regret joining sarakasi family. It's being one of my inspiration to get up and look forward for the day but i must say some days i just want to sleep in. It gets crazy but you know me,  i can handle crazy.
HOW HAS MY EXPERIENCE BEING SO FAR THEY ASK?
Wow....! Where do i start from?? Lets see... Oh of course! my first week...
My first week was interesting, i must say. I was open minded so nothing or no one could put me down; i just didn't know what to expect though.
Every day that week i did  something new,i met a new person, i saw something new and most importantly i survived my first week-So proud of me by the way.
I can't say it was easy but i can say, i can be strong.I remember on one of those days i was so frustrated. However i cant seem to remember why.All i recall was calling MY BABY so worked up with balancing tears in my eyes but i couldn't get hold of him so i pull myself together-which i did great on and went on with the sessions...
That is a sign of strength.
THE BEST DAY OF MY FIRST WEEK?
It was my first day.
Let me take you though that day. i was on time and apparently being on time was wrong, it meant your late. How i was meant to know that i still do not know but i didn't take it personal when i was lectured about being late on my first day although i defended myself.
Apart from that i just couldn't find the changing rooms and there was no one in the hallway to ask so i just stood and waited making me quite late for the morning session which i call dance aerobics.
Eventually i got someone to ask and found my way to them, got changed and joined the rest at the dance studio. The work out was crazy for me, it was the first time i worked out after high school and boy was i unfit; i tried my best to keep up with everyone else nevertheless.
After dance aerobics we had a 10mins break to freshen up and start the dance routines and i took the opportunity to make a "friend" and i made a good chose since i later found out she is one of the good junior dancers so it was a wise chose.
I put the word friends in " " because we all know you can't call someone a friend if you have just meet them since according to oxford dictionary: a friend is someone who knows and likes another person very well and this wasn't the case.
Anyway she guided me through the morning session routines until the break which is meant for getting a snack. So as i left the dance studio i realized i wouldn't see my shoes so i just left and went straight to my locker. I found some girl and i explained to her that i couldn't find my shoes and she is like i should check in the dustbin.
Oh my word! My shoes in the dustbin i couldn't believe my ears, for a moment.I went back upstairs looking for the dustbin and i found it; what the girl forget to tell me was that  it was a shoe dustbin to my relief, no trash inside. I was so happy. Got my shoes and left to get a snack.
All this time none of the other trainees had spoken to me, its like they were scared of me but i later found out their were intimidated by me. LOL... 
Anyway after the break i had nothing to do since the other trainees were going through a routine they had already learn t. So i hanged out with other instructors chatting away and getting to know people.

PICK OF THAT DAY?
I was welcomed too the Sarakasi family by the director famously known as ED. For those who have watch Tusker Project Fame.
Its my pick because it gave me a sense of belonging,though it was my first day there they acknowledged my presence and appreciated it. It meant a lot to me.

DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR?
I like like like it... Haha
Being part of sakarasi has being awesome. i have so much fun when i am there. The work out is still crazy, sometimes my whole body aches like hell but i have to be fit and i really want to do a slit, its so sexy.
Not everyone has being happy for me joining sakarasi, they even go to extends of telling me it's unladylike like to shake my body in public. I was speechless when i heard this. So apparently you can wear micro mini dresses and booty shorts and shake your body in the clubs and its okey but when i go for work outs its unladylike like. Oh please save the bullshit for someone who cares. I love what i have started.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment